Sunday, March 15, 2009

Circle S Pumpkin Farm Field Trip

This is Tyra!



Another mother volunteer walking with her girl.


My Guy, Taligator!






Going on the hay ride!

Back in the classroom.

Not in any kind of order...


This is a class picture with assistant teacher, Ms. Turner. She was excellent! We miss her very much.

Talon and Sarai, Amari's sister that's 'helping'.

On the bus!







Talon had 2 firsts today!

One was his first field trip.

The other was his first ride on a school bus!

He went to the Pumpkin Farm and rode a hay ride, got lost in a maze of haystacks, played in the barn full of hay and slides, sat on big fat pumpkins and picked his own pumpkin.... I'm pumpkined out!

Yes, I volunteered... yeah, speechless... I'll keep my comments to myself. This day was about Talon! Gosh, he had so much fun and it was a gorgeous day to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment