Thursday, March 19, 2009

21 things about me! (I'm so self-consumed.)

21 things about me:
1. When I go to someone's house and use their bathroom, I always turn their toilet paper around so that it goes over the roll, not under!
2. I was married at 18! And I'm still married to the same guy! SHEESH!
3. I absolutely love Celtic music.
4. My heart melts when I see "older" folks holding hands or opening the car door for one another.
5. I've been known to cry over a commercial.
6. I would like to use the restroom just once every now and again without an audience.
7. I love company.
8. Matt drives me insane! LOL
9. I love to try new things. Very domesticated. But, my heart lies where there is warmer weather and the open road.
10. There was a time where I could easily do 80 pushups (boy style, with chin touching the floor. I got an A in gym for doing that). Now, I don't think I could do 4.
11. I don't manage my time as wisely as I should. Like right now, I should be cleaning or studying...
12. I love to read! Fiction and self-help stuff! and the watchtower publications. They always have intriguing facts.
13. Man, this list is taking 4EVER... Sometimes, I wish I could go back to work just to get a break from the things at home. But, noone else does what I do the way I do it.
14. I like to talk a little bit... I'm catching myself offering unsolicited advice. Trying to work on that.
15. I hate hotdogs UNLESS we're at a baseball game. For some reason they just taste better there and my desire to comprehend all that I am ingesting is overshadowed by tradition.
16. Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons. Summer comes next.
17. I'm more like my grandmother than I am my own mother.
18. I love thunder storms.
19. Did I mention I like to talk?
20. No matter how much I tell you that your kids are cute, I'm secretly thinking inside that they're definitely not cuter than mine! LOL TEEHHEEE.
21. Cyndi Lytle is a keeper. She's one of my best girlfriends. She puts up with all my crap. No matter how mad I make her, I know she's still gonna call me over for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I have the same taste in music as you Heather, I love the songs you pick for the website.
    2. I love to cook, not so much bake, but love cooking good ole southern food
    3. I can't get enough of the beach, there's such a peace and beauty to it
    4. When I was younger, I took dance for 6 yrs., I loved ballet the most
    5. I'm so thankful and privileged to be a part of Jehovah's organization, and am blessed to have a wonderful spiritual family besides my physical family
    6. Andrew, my son, just moved to Jacksonville, so, suddenly I'm on my own, it's weird, but kinda cool, and he's happy so it even makes it better
    7. Oh, by the way, did I mention, I like to talk like Heather, GENECTICS!!! :=)
    8. I love hanging out with friends
    9. I was married to my husband Barry for almost 19 years, and can't wait to see him soon in the resurrection
    10. I LOVE my GATORS, CHOMP,CHOMP!!!!!
    11. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons
    12. I love Karaoke
    13. Is there any place better in the world than St. Augustine? Right Heather! LOVE St. Augustine!!
    14. I could eat tacos practically every day
    15. I like writing poems and childrens stories
    16. I love photography, I take pictures constantly
    17. I work at a credit union as a teller
    18. I was born in Philadelphia, PA
    19. I love jazz music, especially the saxophone, Kenny G, Dave Koz
    20. My favorite color is royal purple
    21. I love this site, Thanks Heather for all your effort you put into it, even if I don't always have something on it, I check it, it keeps me close to yall, I love you all!!

    ReplyDelete