Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ReAnna's Story, by ReAnna Hurt "The Cat"

Once upon a time there was a stray cat that always came around BUT mom didn't like the cat coming around (that is not true! HCH).
Me and Talon have been saving up money to get all it's shots and to get it fixed.
Mom says we shouldn't do that. She just wants us to save our money on a game system...
um.... don't write that! Hey!..... They're gonna be like, "What are you writing?" Erase it! GGGRRRR!
Anyways....mmm....I took the ca, well Talon took the cat in this morning. So, mom told me to come downstairs and I took the cat upstairs... But, then, kinda embarrasing... On my way downstairs, I felt something kinda wet. I looked down and the cat had diarhea all over me!
Even though my mom was really mad... I was still upset with the cat, but I still loved her.
Um...mom keeps telling me to squirt her b/c she wants her to leave and go somewhere else. But, I don't want her to go. So I just closed the curtains instead. She's on the deck on top of the table laying down. Just meowing, waiting on me to come outside and pick her up. But, mom says I can never bring her in the house again.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment