Friday, August 21, 2009

"The Cat Meows All the TIme" By Talon Hurt

The cat always meows and I keep feeding her food cause she always meows and then, and then I feed her food. I take a big hand full and I give it to her. I give her it and she eats it all gone. I give her the cat food, the whole entire bowl, and she eats it all. So, that's why that I love the cat.
She's always hungry and that's okay. And I love her so much! And I can't stop loving her.
She always lays on me. Whatever time I was on the hammock, she would lay on me.
And I remember that time when ReAnna was... um... when she knew it was a girl b/c she lift up her tail. She noticed it was a girl. But, I love my mom, my dad, my sister, Lucy, Sophie, Rosco and Cletis and the other cat. The cat is named Juno. And then that's the end of my story of my cat.
The End!
(A note from Heather: As Talon's done telling me this story, he tries to explain to me that Chinese people don't have computers. When I tell him, "Sure they do." He says no, b/c they don't I electricity. I say, "Sure they do." He says well, they speak Chinese and the computer speaks English! Gotta love 'im!)

1 comment:

  1. Just a little side thought about these knuckleheads and this cat... We had this beautiful, short-haired kitten that has recently started showing her face around my yard. Well, of course as soon as they saw her, ReAnna goes outside and gives her a big piece of turkey without me knowing and now she won't LEAVE! We've forbid them feeding her (but she's sooooo sweet that I sneak her a little kitty food on the deck in the am). And Re keeps sneaking her in the house. I saw the kitten the other day wrapped with a scarf around her neck, like a cape and a bracelet around her neck. And Re's already given her a bath! I'm not sure what's up with this girl and bathing cats! Anyways, the cat's very clean, like no ear mites or fleas and she smells realy good. I thought maybe she belonged to someone but she's been camping out in our shed and under our deck for the past week and a half. Her fur is very soft and she doesn't shed when you pet her. If I didn't already have 2 cats I would completely keep her. In fact I prefer her to the personality of my demon cat, but I'm NOT trying to clean 2 boxes 3 times a day! I've got things to do. My mom called me the other day to tell me congradulations on my new cat! NOOOOOO! We do have a friend that's gonna come over and take a look at her today. Hopefully she'll take her. Then, we can see her and not have to take care of her!

    ReplyDelete