Thursday, May 21, 2009

ThEEEE MOST DISGUSTING child EVER!

I've been debating for awhile about posting this one, with all the perverts and wierdos, who knows who will get arrested for what anymore. But, I just can't wait until she graduates to post this. My daughter, who I speak of quite a bit, is unlike most kids. I try to tell people this, but no one really understands to what extent I mean. Yet, she's truly one of my biggest heroes! Here's a few reasons why....


I must tell you that this is not meant for the week stomachs and, YES, it involves TMI! You are about to experience a variety of bizarre emotions as you watch/look at a few of these pics/vids. Some worse than others. I'll try to ease you into it...


Sweet and innocent enough? Or so you would think...




Lover of worms...


Ré at 7. Beware....

I know, I know, I know...

AAaaaaahhhh. But, when she's sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment